·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The water balloon video is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Thanks! haha i found that video a long time ago, its insane the amount of damage that thing does!!

nice guages! i have the same ones :)
Yea i love them. The guy i bought the cougar from had bought those and more or less surprised me with that along with a ton of other stuff, he was such a cool guy...the day i bought it showed up with a ton of Mobil 1 full synthetic...gauges...subs and stuff.

gauges are great though nice a bright. I have a scan guage II as well on my dash that has a blue back lighting that match's my gauges. :) gotta love it

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
i thought the guages where a p.i.t.a to install because you had to tap them into the headlight power switch, funny thing is mine are set to the exact color you have yours

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i thought the guages where a p.i.t.a to install because you had to tap them into the headlight power switch, funny thing is mine are set to the exact color you have yours
haha nice. its a great color, bright ass blue...love it

unfortunately i dont have the space or tool or ability to do the work myself as im still living at home so i take it to a shop my buddy works at and they hook me up there.

I was just talking to my buddy about when we move out about buying a shell and building up a mad sleeper little by little. Ive always wanted a project car to work on but we'll see lol. my friends the only guy who likes working on cars and appreciates them like me so hopefully something will work out haha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts