New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave the car a real good wash today and wax. So good that I ran out of daylight, lol. So I decided since I don't really have any night pics of this car that I'd snap some. Taking pics at night is something I'm still getting used to. I'm sure it shows. There is ALOT of things I can mess with on my mom's camera, I probably spent a good 2-3hr playing with different things. Here's what I got:

I thought this was neat only because it was pretty much completely dark when I took this, but yet it turned out as if it wasn't:

a closer shot:

under a street light:

and another one under the light, probably my favorite night pic of it so far:

I got some pics of the stars too, but they don't really belong under garage talk so maybe I'll through them up in the lounge. I'll probably get some new day shots up tomorrow.

· Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did it come free with the lift kit? haha
lol, i know right? lowering springs and K&N CAI are what I'm getting for christmas. turns out the dealer around me is an authorized saturnmotorsports dealer so i can get away with pretty much anything under warranty as long as they install it.

· Registered
6,001 Posts
lol, i know right? lowering springs and K&N CAI are what I'm getting for christmas. turns out the dealer around me is an authorized saturnmotorsports dealer so i can get away with pretty much anything under warranty as long as they install it.
Now that is some good stuff. I think a lot of OEM's could have a decent amount of aftermarket sales if they did that more for people. It would cost more to mod but if you keep your warranty it is worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.