New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
ligt indeed nog steeds te hoog.....blijft dus nog steeds niet in mijn smaak te liggen die wagen.

kan ter nix aandoen

G

·
Im a huge fan of fog shots, and yet I dont have any. Those pictures look absolutely sweet man. I just got a new wallpaper for my work computer.

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Hate it or love it den Tim is on top / And I'm gon' shine homie untill my heart stops / Go ahead and envy me, I'm Tunings MVP and I ain't going nowhere, so you can get to know me:)
:rofl: Gotta love it. Nice pics too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: phant0mzero
in looking at the replies on that forum I can't help but think of the chef from the muppet show, nice shots btw
The Muppets aren't that popular here, so I don't know the chef.....
Guess he babbles unintelligible.....it's just a guess ;)

oh, and thanx :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: Bigoudi
Very nice! :) Are those Hella Optilux projector fogs you've got there?

Greg
Thanx
No they're not....damn...I'm going to check if I still have the box of those lights because I don't know which make they are.
But I know they're not Hella's

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
mooie wagen, mooie locatie, mooie foto's, meer moet een mens niet hebben.
dat em te hoog van de grond staat vanvoor is bij zo'n pracht van een wagen voor mij bijzaak, em is machtig mooi door het knap geleverde werk, hoe hoog em nu ook van de grond staat, proficiat met je wagen!

What he said.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: Crispy
looks great!

How pricey is that paint? I would love to paint my CSVT that color... its what again? -- a Audi color?
It's a Alfa Romeo color.
Some painters asked 2000 euros (a bit more in dollars) and some asked about 1500 euros.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.