New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went out and tryed to get some better pics of my kat.
(hope these turn out better)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you put a nice body kit on that car, i would be in love. it looks ver good and clean right now, keep it simple cause i think your car looks hella-sweet and clean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks all!
im going to keep it as is.. im not really into ground fx. my next step is the new paint job that will be done in June. then it will be just a show car.
sorry i dont have any interior pics right now, thats becuse you dont want to see it
it all torn apart right now.
the car will be completly done by June 30th
i will keep you guys posted then
((thanks for the + and no - ))

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
Right on, I was going to say that you should leave it "as is" cause it looks tight as hell!!!! I am not big into body kits either, but I want those underbody neons like its nobody's business, so I kind of need one, otherwise mine would look pretty close to yours.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have had the hood for a few months and i LOVE it!! if you love your kat give him/her a new top!
i have had a butt load of people ask me if my car was a special package or somthing...

(they even thought the fenders and wheels were factory)

some people just aint into cars

·
Registered
472 Posts
this is just my opinion but if it was my car, the next thing i would do is get a spoiler, you dont see it very often but everytime i see a cougar with no spoiler i just wanna puke
the cougar to me is the best looking car out there but when they lack a spoiler it takes away from the looks so much, but honestly your car overall looks good and you do what you want to it, im just tellin ya what i think... good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i do agree that there is to much going on in front and nothing in back....but it will all even out after the paint job.
and the chrome wheels are staying unless you buy them from me for $4k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.