New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after taking some nite shots last night I wanted to take some day shots today. After spending over 3 hrs washing, clay baring, waxing, and using armor all I wanted to get some pics of it. Didn't exactly have the best weather today, but I drove around trying to find some neat spots to take pics. Heres what I got:

I found a nice dead end where the leaves were turning:

I live near a set of tracks so I decided to see how it would turn out taking some pics near them:

EDIT: video added. the road was closed off and the speed limit was 65mph. my buddies dad is a cop and cleared me to do this. if you listen closely, you can hear the s/c whine. I wanted to get a vid of it stock before i put in the K&N CAI, bc once that goes in the s/c will be much louder.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,812 Posts
Re: Some day pics of the Redline *56k...idk about you*

Man, nice scenarios.

I really think that car needs an inch more rim - taller AND wider. But otherwise, it looks great.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice pics. S/C whine is so intoxicating :evil:
yes it is, i can get about 30mpg when i'm not being addicted to that whine. the whine gives me about 22mpg :rofl:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Looks good man. I agree with Andy plus 1 size on the wheels, and then drop it and the car will be the hotness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.