New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up i am from the NJ Chapter...and i am going t school at Bryant College up here in RI. Well just to let you guys know....maybe you even know these people...i saw a black cougar here with a drift kit..and supposebly there was also a yellow cougar with a drift kit here too...well you guys happen to know who these people are...if so respond!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
If your ever up between 1 and 4 am listen for a red XR withe yo dude Flowmasters

·
Registered
568 Posts
My g/f's sister used to go to bryant i was there with my car and saw few cougars before.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
supposebly?

damn kiddo

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a 2001 ZN (zinc yellow) but I don't have a kit on it yet.
I'm only like 5 miles away from Bryant and always up & down that area...so you're bound to see me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i guess i have not found the owner of the one cougar with the drift kit that i actually saw...well if any u guys are going to be around Bryant..pm..me and we can meet up if u want...i do not have my car because it is back down in Jersey in the garage underneath the car cover...i could not subject it to sitting outside during all these cold mournings...anyways thanks for the response

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I grew up in North Providence - which is just south down Douglas Pike from Bryant College. I'm only around during the holidays though.

-Nick

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm in east providence myself. Kinda stripped my XR for the winter but i'm around the area. Drop me a line if your gonna be around the area.

·
Registered
892 Posts
i just posted a thread about this but i got providence college and saw a black cougar with a full drift yesterday, maybe its the same one

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.k who is this guy?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup...imma Andrew

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
sure i leave jersey and you follow me ... i see how it is,, heheheheh jk ,, i think i remember you telling me that you were going to school up here

·
Registered
723 Posts
I was up there last wednesday night after work and there were 2 other cougars in just the one parking lot I was in, and one had dual exuast too.

·
Registered
892 Posts
at providence you mean? ya the drift coug had dual tips on it. i was kinda drunk and it was dark so i didn't notice anything else

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Today i saw a gray 99-00 cougar with Bassani duals well it looked liked it...is that anyones here?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok today i defeniaty saw that zinc yellow cougar with the full drift kit and it had tail light covers too....it looked so hot....god i love that front end....so who is this guy?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Just went up to Vernon and passed a couple '01/02's, one french blue, the other i cant remember... maybe that weird champagne colored forest green?

both driven by a couple hotties :naughty:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts