New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling some stuff....

Yeah i just traded in the cougar and now i have some stuff for sale :cry:... i have a full drift body kit, stock exhaust and well thats pretty much it... If any of you guys are interested in helping take this stuff off my hands just let me know and we'll talk prices. the body kit is used so its slightly damaged but its already fitted to the cougar so all it needs is a little fiberglass work and a paint job.. lol and if you cant install it yourself just let me know and ill give ya hand cause its easy.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
RE:Selling some stuff....

i might be interested in the sides and rear of the drift kit... what is damaged on it?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

you got rid of your coug? what did you get in its stead ?

·
Registered
976 Posts

No Cougar??? Does that mean no Cougarfest as well for you???

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Originally posted by: almoSTfaST
this is my new baby:thumbsup:
just don't play around in the snow with it ;)

got the whole kit home fine.... everything went well and nothing flew out of the truck crashing into a car behind us and potentially killing anyone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Holy crap nice choice! That is exactly what I want to get next year! Of course I might look into the new style 2005 version... We will see after a test drive though.

·
Registered
723 Posts
dan, hold out for the new body, definately. Then you can use the cougar as your snow autocross, i mean winter car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts