New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...this happened about maybe almost 2 months ago now...they arrived to him damaged...we've tried gettin some money outta ups who delivered them...i've talked with the lady who packaged tehm and she's bein stupid sayin that i packaged it when i was standing right there watchin her do it....i really want to see to it that john is happy in the end of all this but i'm not entirely sure what i can do...anyone else have a situation like this and know how to resolve it?....i purchased insurance when i shipped the wheels...what should i do?...i'm tryin my best not to take money out of my own pocket but if it comes down to it i will....i just wanna make it so everyone is happy outta this deal in the end

input please....

·
Registered
660 Posts
Getting the money from a mail carrier takes a while. I had an $800 laptop get totally messed up. Looked like they played soccer with it or something. It was with USPS though and it took like 4 months for them to get everything processed.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
This is what happened to Ponygirl and I when rims were sent to me -- it shows you time and time again that you need to pack your own stuff. UPS won't do anything for you -- in the end, the owner of the MBE that packed the rims ended up paying for them.

Good luck, but I can guarantee that UPS isn't going to budge on the 'no payment' issue.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally posted by: carsnrockmusic
aparently the place who packaged the wheels is gonna give me a refund to send to him....i really hope this all pans out....
A refund!!! Hey that would be OUTSTANDING!!! Not holding my breath though...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't think anything will come outta tryin to "deal" with the packaging store or ups...i hate both of the companies right now....recipts and insurance for shipping don't mean anything to them....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.