New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I could be moving in the next few months so I need to get rid of these.

17" Gunmetal Rims w/Toyo tires $600 plus shipping, preferable pick up. They're not brand new, but in VERY good condition. The tires have a fair amount of tread on them. Tires are Toyo Proxes FZ4's. If my memory serves me correct the tire size is 225/45/17. Here are some pics of the rims:

and here is how they looked on the car:

Now for the spoiler. It's not perfect, afterall it was on a car for a few years and the car sat in a junkyard untill i could get the stuff off it so perfect would be impossible. however, it's in pretty decent condition and I'm asking $250 plus shipping. Pick up is preferred. Thats $100 less than what it normally cost brand new, originally it was around $350 plus shipping. Here's some pics of it:

and here's another pic of the spoiler on the car

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 17" rims/tires and WW Commando Spoiler FS

does the spoiler go into the the stock holes of the original spoiler? or do i have to make new holes?
i'm not postive, i'll see if i can find out for you.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

ok, so after some searching around and rethinking about the spoiler I remember that it used the four stock holes. according to some post in the exterior section there are two additional holes that i'm guessing are in the center, however mine wasn't using those so i couldn't tell you if thats where they are. it was just using the four stock holes and double sided taped and held up fine. so to answer you're question, the four stock holes should be fine. are you installing this or having a shop do the paint and install?

·
Registered
437 Posts

what brand are the rims? might be interested

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

what brand are the rims? might be interested
that is a very good question bc they were on the car when i bought it. i'll see if i can find the girls number i bought the car from and ask her.

·
Registered
352 Posts

Are the rims still up for sale??

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Are the rims still up for sale??
sorry i didn't see your post. they're still fs if your still interested