New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, after the voting process was completed, we had an overwhelming majority voting for the meet to be held in Irvine, at the Irvine Spectrum. So here are the details we've got now:

When: Saturday December 27th
What Time: Meet in the Parking Lot by Dave And Busters at Noon, and whenever we all break up is when its over ;)
Where: Dave And Busters at the Irvine Spectrum, the address is 71 Fortune Dr, Irvine Ca 95126 (Go here to daveandbusters.com for directions)
What We Will Do: Hang out, get lunch, check out some sezzy cougars, make fun of the non-cougar owners that show up, you know, general merryment ;)
Who: Thats what this thread is for, let us know if you are coming, and I'll keep a running list :)

<u>The list of Confirmed people so far is:</u>
-1mnstang
-69Boss302
-BigKat
-Brandy
-C2STOLEtheSHOW
-coolcatstrut
-coyotefreek
-DEVIOUSDEV
-DJcougar
-hamann
-hamill
-KingTut
-KoRnBrEaDsCoUg
-LostRacer
-mprtklr
-Nic99Cougar
-sik2000cougar
-TheChauffer

<u>Possibles</u>
-bzcat
-FightinVikin
-Longshot
-MerCougar67
-yeehaw

Let me know if I left anything out of this post :)

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
I'm GOING!!! And lets get a dancing contest going :biggrin:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Count me in, see you guys on the 27th!:wave:

·
Registered
60 Posts
count me in, illl bee dere

G

·
check out some sezzy cougars
i'll park far away so i dont steal the glory...

if we go on a cruise afterwards, ill stay in the back.....for obvious reasons.....

ok im done bashing....for now :) :)

its that "little penis so i have to buy a fast car" syndrome...

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I'll be the only one from Canada there :) count me in!

and Robert....I'll park with ya since my coug obviously won't be coming with me.

And if anyones taking the 405 to the I-5 South lemmie know and maybe we can meet up.

Also, I have no clue where I'm going so if someone knows the area and can pm me their cell number it would be VERY appreciative.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to take the 405 all the way. Yahoo maps SUCK! return is 1 highway 3 turns, getting there is 3 highways, 15 turnoffs...I think I'll take the reverse directions to get there.

G

·
I am there!!! Hey Robert, not sure if you are still in Riverside, but if so, then maybe we can caravan...yer car will kick my ass, but it'll be fun!

G

·
i live in murrieta-hell

maybe we should change NECO to mean New Ensemble of Car Owners,,,,since like 80% of us going, dont even have cougars....anymore...

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think I can make it, but Im not 100% sure.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well I guess you know I'm going since my name is already up there. Must be that psychic thing right Deavin (LOL) ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Count me in. :banana:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.