New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am the first person back, it was a fun meet. We had lots of people, very few of which actualy have cougars :). I dont have any pics but others should that can post them, I just wanted to create the Thread so that my post appears first. Cant wait till the next meet, I believe it is slated for late January.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
lol....just walked in the door....well, after a smoke :)

It was definatly fun, and Brandy, if I were here the 10th, I'd definatly make it to San Jose.

Ty, have you tried our your hot as hell bottle opener yet....lol.....your new nickname could be Jem with the pink wig and now matching bottle opener.

It was cool meeting all of you, I had a great time....

Maybe you can make a Toronto meet sometime Dev :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
yep, fun indeed.

Dev, gimme a call, we gotta talk about the site and the thing we talked about in the parking lot...I got a logo for it, see if you like it.

Ty, looks like the cops are after you whereever you go, lol.

John, we gotta get a night to meet up, I need to repay ya for dinner, and we need to hand out those things at SDSU.

Um, yeah, I think there was something else but I'll remember it later. Anyway, we'll see when I can make the next meet...college will be fairly busy once again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
oh yeah, a few of you seemed to express an interest in my reverse gauges, so here's a link to where i got em:

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=MCY%2DCOU%2D9902%2DWHXX%2DXXXX%2DRVGX'

lemme know if you got any questions about em

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
It was so nice meeting all of you. Im so glad I got my car fixed to come see all of you. Well I will have pics eventually but not yet.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm bummed that I had to work. Henry said you guys had loads of fun in the arcade. How many tickets did you win?

I was hoping someone would finally get to see my cool headlights and painted shroud IN PERSON. Oh well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Originally posted by: TheChauffer
nice steady hands there Vince!

Sorry I had to run so fast looks like you guys where there for a while!
Actually, it was John who was taking the pics for everyone on their cameras, if I remember correctly. I think he was just cold :tongue:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: yeehaw
I'm bummed that I had to work. Henry said you guys had loads of fun in the arcade. How many tickets did you win?

I was hoping someone would finally get to see my cool headlights and painted shroud IN PERSON. Oh well.
well....I had 800, Brandy had about 2000 combined by the end of the night, and I think we built up 2000 on another card. so roughly 5000 on the night lol.

·
Registered
215 Posts
it was about 2600 on mine

G

·
hey, it was cool to see everyone. sorry I had to jet early though, sounds like ya'll had a blast.

well, I didn't get to steal my buddies Z06 cuz he's having some suspension problems with it.

hope to see ya'll again soon.

Mike

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: BRANDY
Eh hem.... My card ended up with over 6000 by the end of the day
ya at the end of the day we were in the 8 thousands total. Rember that spinner game, won the jack pot on 3 of the 4 machines. And thank Brandy for her excelent skee ball skills winning the jackpot for that.

·
Registered
215 Posts
and don't forget dan and i found that other jackpot machine that spit out triple the tickets we were supposed to win. actually, i found it, but we both reaped the benefits.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had a great time too, can wait for the next meet. maybe them I'll actually have my car to bring. Hey Jacob will have to hook up some time seeing how you live right in the area.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.