New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems as if winter has REALLY set inso what is everyone up to? Does everyone drive there car through winter or do u guys store them? What is everyone doing to keep busy besides work? Any meets, doubt it, but might as well ask? When does everyone plan on taking there car back out? And finally is ne one besides me dyingfor spring to get here and waiting for carlisle? I know it seems like im asking life stories, im just bored and figured everyone could post what is up!!!

Jeff

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I drive my car through the winter..It's my only means of transportation..but as of right now I don't even have my car. I hit a deer like a month ago, and I'm supposed to get it back sometime this week. And I wish it was spring all year round!! No get togethers that I know of.
Mandy

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Well i drive my cougar all year long, no reason really not to. Its getting close to that time of year where i have to take it out to an open snow filled parking lot and make sure my emergency brake still works;). Im excited for winter thats for sure, i just got my snowboard sharpened and waxed and i got brand new bindings i cant wait to break in. Other then that not much really going on. Anyone doing anything exciting for New Years?

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Once it gets cold enough and the ski area opens... I'm history till the snow melts... 6-7days a week on snow.. :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Originally posted by: OJE
Originally posted by: EricF
6-7days a week on snow.. :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: i envy you

Yea anyway must be nice to not have to work Erik...:bowdown: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
do you compete or something. or do u work at roundtop???

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
No I work at Jack Frost... roundtop.. hehe no. I work as a Race Coach on weekends midweek I work Ski School... as well I'll be maintaining the terrain park this year.

G

·
i tried driving mine in the snow but it was not fun so i put it in the garage. i just worked like a 100 hours of overtime so i dont get to drive it anyway so i figured ill just drive my truck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Erik I didn't know you work at Jack frost. Frank and I usually go a few times a year. My brother is there every weekend snowboarding. We will have to look for you when we go and say Hi.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo eric when will the terrain park be open
lol
seriously

1 - 13 of 13 Posts