New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what Christmas presents are yours cars getting?

Since I'm bored figured I would see what the cougars in Indiana are getting for Christmas...

My silver cougar got a Zex nitrous kit and SVT UIM/TB...Maybe a Roush body kit if I can come up with some more money.

My black cougar is getting a new front end(almost welded back on) and a paint job.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I am working on getting strut bars. In january tho when I get some money in tho it will be torque converter shift kit and CAI :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the body kit is out of the question now...

but the silver cougar also is getting some racing seats. I pick them up sometime next week.

·
Registered
146 Posts
well the beast gets its balls this xmas :biggrin: already got my drift for the custom front, AG battle sides and rear are comin for xmas in the body department. then i'm also getting the titan CAI, fun fun fun :) merry christmas to all, and to all a good ET

JD

G

·
i just got a dragon z front bumper and 01-02 razzi sides, im also plaing on painting the headlight right now and in a few weeks im hoping to bet enough money to buy a rear bumper and exuast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.