New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, during the winter, I obviously wont be doing much to the exterior car, but as soon as spring comes, I will have my Kaminari hood with C/F insert painted and installed. I am also looking for springs so I can drop her an inch or more. During the winter, I plan on installing the indash LCD screen and my PS2 in my glovebox, as well as finally doing my LEDs all over again. I am also looking for various dash pieces to paint and play with. What does everone else have planned?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i would like to convert mine into a water craft.

·
Registered
104 Posts
got one better, i am gonna make mine look like a 93 ford taurus, WAGON!!! o wait, it already does... he he :stupid:

·
Registered
398 Posts
During the winter...probably nothing much except for exhaust, as soon as I get off my ass and pick it up off pablo ;)

My stereo is done, I just need some noise filters. I'm thinking of picking up an in dash CD\DVD\etc. player with an LCD screen. A guy I know is selling one so if the price is right...

Once it starts getting warm again, I'll be looking into some ground controls (sorry, my car needs to be lower!). I also plan to pick up a mirko front splitter, and hopefully I will have my carbon fiber hood on the car by then (still waiting for the omld to be finished!!).

I also need new headlights (faded and leaking) and to redo my mesh grilles. I'm thinking of going back to stock and just painting them.

Need a stock SVT gauge cluster cause the indiglo's suck and i'm tired of them.

Then I need to get my bumpers, hood, and "new" driver's side door painted, I'm thinking of just painting the whole car because of all that needs to be done, plus the jerkoff that painted my car after it got hit left mad fisheye's behind! :mad:

Most importantly I will start making sure my motor is good and healthy, because I'm going to be giving streetflight a call on one of their turbo kits. If anything is wrong with the engine, It'll really set me back BUT that's only another reason to build up a 3L turbo.

Once i'm done with that, i'm finished.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey only a dirty girl would think something like that... lol, kathy hasn't been in these pants since cougarfest, lol.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by: PonyGirl
Ummm, why were Kathy's jeans off her body? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:
if miss "i'm going to virginia beach like 2 weeks after cougarfest" would have come.. she would know. :slap:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Melissa there was an unfortunate incident.....I was a little drunk one night at CF and ended up getting into the wrong bed and lets just say that Pablo ended up with my jeans. ;) LOL!!!! Just kidding!!!!

I lent them to Mary's friend and Carlos and I left before she gave them back to me,so Pablo brought them back for me, and people seem to forget them everytime I see them. They are going to be out of style before I get them back! HEHE!!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
custom fiberglass enclosure for my subs. which i started today.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Originally posted by: TaOpOcL
Originally posted by: transient custom fiberglass enclosure for my subs. which i started today.
How's it coming along?
so far ok. taking my time with it. first time i've ever worked with that stuff

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yeah i'll let you know. been slacking on it. haven't worked on it in awhile. such the procrastinator.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by: TaOpOcL
Originally posted by: PonyGirl
I'm getting my headunit and speakers installed in a week and a half. Whoooo!
Please don't tell me your paying to have it done.
If you are, cancel your appointment and get in touch with me.
Actually, I am...I already paid for the installation and if I get it done at a shop, I know the work is guaranteed if I ever have a problem with it. No offense and I'm sure you're a good guy, but I honestly don't know you and couldn't trust my car to someone I haven't met. I'm just looking out for myself :)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
rofl

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
SHE'S SO SLOW ;) HE HE

1 - 20 of 29 Posts