New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just noticed that none of you have posted in about 7 days now. so i thought i stir it up a little with some trolling.

how you guys/gals been? any plans for a fall meet? it'd be great to drive up to wisconsin when all the leaves are all turning!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
i was thinking the same thing justin! Where has everyone been? Im doing pretty good, start school on monday. Otherwise we should have a meet soon, new mods for the WRX running @ 13psi :)

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i start school on tuesday the 23rd. hooray for being a freshman, again!

someone should plan a early october meet that way the heat will have passed and it will be fall. perfect time for bonfires and whatnot!

·
Registered
218 Posts
did anyone else have problems with FC being down yesterday?...i'm good too, man...school starts the 6th for me and ditto on the freshmen thing again...

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: j99coug
yea i start school on tuesday the 23rd. hooray for being a freshman, again!!
I dont know who had it worse, being a freshman twice, or being a senior for 3 years.

I guess its a mute point, because now I get to use the word, "graduate"

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yeah, we need to have another meet soon:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarGT
I am here but could be considered a troll.
You are a troll! Oh wait, talk about the pot and the kettle . . . :rofl: If you guys end up doing anything, I'll keep my eye out for it since i'm not too far away either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.