New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...not really :biggrin:

However, I did go visit my sport doctor and got another MRI on my ankle and compared to my old set from 5 years ago, i have made my right leg even shorter and definitely need surgery to repair the damage :banana:

I love having bone on bone action going on in my leg each and every morning.

That is all....its boring here so i made a post. I want to go eat at a restaurant with y'all [censored]ers again. Lets do it! :)

Congrats on whatever your new job is in NYC Jeremy...let us know how it goes!

:wiggle:

·
Registered
549 Posts
geez, you scared me with that title ethan.. no good!!

haha anyways lets see... ive been super busy with school and studying and nursing and studying and school..yea it sucks i would love to ge together but im so busy so maybe if u guys do plan something i can try and come... oh im also pledge mom of our sorority now so were getting a bunch of new girls on saturday.. good times!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why thank you for your concern Hoovie :kiss:

Whelp...i think i speak for the rest of the Jersey chapter that if you need any help with the sorority stuff, just let us know ;)

I love West Chester anyway....im actually out that way relatively often, small Irish pub out there across the street from Iron Hill Brewery I visit with friends that live near there. Cant for the life of me think of its name though :cry:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Damn man, you must be getting old.. Shrinking already?! Got milk?! ;) Hope everything goes ok with that.. surgery sucks!

Yea we need to plan something soon.. before it gets cold n dark out.. and NJNECO goes into its deep winter freeze. Maybe we should start a poll with a few restaurants to find out which everybody likes.. then from that, find out where those restaurants are located in the area and see where everybody wants to go.

Lata.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Nice Tef...

I'm right with you on needing ankle surgery...one day in my life I will need that too...though these days I have knee problems now.

But to make a long story short, about 6 years ago I had "torn or severly damaged" all the ligaments in my left foot, and in another incident, croke a few joints between the tarsals in my right foot. I'm basically a mess.

Nonetheless...get a good doc to do ankl;e surgery. I know toooo many horror stories with screws shearing in the ankle after surgery.

Besides that, glad to hear it's only your leg that's shrinking :)

My new job is good. I was gonna make a post, but I'm never online. I have one of those Sidekick things from T-Mobile so I'm always on AIM, but never get on any message boards.

I current work in Midtown on 125 W 55th ST. It's 55th between 6th and 7th n(back entrance is at 120 w 56th st) ...It's a very nice area. If anyones in the area, call my cell, or IM me and I'll meet you for lunch or something. I'm there everyday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.