New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: BasicDigital
Just a side note--next time make sure the drill is spinning the right way B. =P

And make sure that there is room behind the panel for the switch to fit so you don't have any extra holes next time! :biggrin: The meet was fun... I had a good time! It was fun to see everyone's cars - even though they were all horribly dirty from our recent weather. I didn't have the opportunity to gut my precats because the lift wasn't available - but that's ok... I had a good time watching a drift kit get fitted. It was pretty interesting actually. I had no idea that they were sold with so much work needed until I got a look at the side skirts and the fiberglass filling that was done on the front bumper! I honestly can't believe that these kits are sold like this! You would think that they would at least somewhat fit - but you have to pretty much redo the whole thing! I think that kit will look nice on your car when you get done though - it was looking good already in the unfinished state that it was in! So overall it was a good day... Especially since the Packers and Bears both won! Yeah!!! Tied for first place baby!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.