New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Oh no! thats sucks. I can't belive how some one can hit and run. When did that happen? When I had a truck I hit a car but i left my contact info. People never seem to amaze me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
OMG Chris, I'm so sorry....when did it happen? Some people are unbelievably horrible.
Will your insurance cover most of it?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Man, that sucks!!! That dude probably ran like Hell when he saw what he did. People never fess up or want to claim repsonsibility for anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tuesday. Honestly, if it was a box truck, and where I park the car there's trucks in and out all day, then it's entirely possible he did it and didn't even know. If you've ever driven one of those things you'll understand. Insurance should pick it up, and my bodyshop guy said i wouldn't even have to pay the deductable so I guess I can't complain much. Bumper/hood needed repaint anyway :crazy:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Dude that sucks. Just be lucky it wasnt worse. Last week, my twin was in a bad car accident. He was lucky he made it out alive. Its a horrible feeling when you get a call at work from a family member saying "your brother Iggy was just in a bad car accident, with the baby in the car"

Luckily, he was banged up but not seriously hurt because of the airbags, and the wheel being taken off caused the car to drag, slowing it down right before the car it a pole.

Sorry about hijacking the thread Chris, hope all turns out well.

Pics of my brother's car accident.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow, thank God he is OK. The car is mangled, it's a miracle your brother and the baby weren't hurt.
How did it happen?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
omg.. geez. glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I got the estimate from the insurance adjuster today...almost $5k! Sweet JEEZUS! On the paper it has frame labor listed...I have to call the body shop tomorrow and see if that's true or he was just trying to get extra cash from the adjuster. Frame damage = bad. My baby! :cry:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
well i finally washed my car for the first time in like 8 months

1 - 11 of 11 Posts