New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed my Yellow/Orange Snowflake light on for the first time this morning, and I must admit it made me a little sad. I always at first think something is wrong with my car, and then it just gets annoying when it's on ALL winter long. I specifically remember how happy I was the first day of Spring when I noticed it wasn't on *sigh.... Good memories!

So now I'm making a special point these last couple weeks we have left to enjoy every day it's not on!!

Have you guys all noticed yours already?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Mine was on this morning. I agree it's kinda annoying :( I'm glad its way up in that worthless indicator panel so I don't have to look at it the whole time :)

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
I would have to actually drive the Cougar to see the snowflake light:rofl:

My car is so neglected

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I would have to actually drive the Cougar to see the snowflake light:rofl:

My car is so neglected
Me too. :) It has been in the 20's here a few nights already. Heck we have had some snow stay on the ground over night as well. Sissy people down in the cities. :crazy:

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
Me too. :) It has been in the 20's here a few nights already. Heck we have had some snow stay on the ground over night as well. Sissy people down in the cities. :crazy:
My car doesn't even get driven when it's in the 100's....hell I went well over a year with out driving my car over 3000 miles:rofl:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I am super excited for winter! AWD BABY! ICE race!!! Cant wait. Kinda worried about clutch shudder though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts