New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all...it went from 80 degrees 2 weeks ago to about 50-60 degrees last week to about 5 inches of snow in the last day. And this is already the 2nd snowstorm we have had this year. The other one all melted as soon as it hit the ground but this has got a nasty layer of ice beneath it. Sorry the pictures are not to good it was 10 at night i will get better ones tommorow. Right before the pictures I had just cleaned it off from leaving my girlfriends house. I was there about 3 hours and it had at least an inch or more of snow on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
WOW........its suppossed to be in the upper 70's through next Monday here in KY.

Snow is pretty and nice the first time....but a pain after that!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
wow!!! snow!!! that sucks. it was very nice here in missouri yesterday, and supposed to be nicer today and tomorrow. i wore shorts yesterday :)

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Finally SNOW i have missed you for so long

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I miss snow. Unfortunantly we don't get much here in St. Louis. :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
Its funny, people who live where there isn't much snow tend to like snow. Here in Wisconsin, we see plenty, and I'd rather not see any at all.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
weasley i guess i am your exception i live in detroit and have lived in michgian my whole life mostly on the west side where we got mad lake effect snow... and i sitll love the stuff

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I would also like to be around snow again...unfortunately FL doesn't have any where I live :cool:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I don't mind snow too much, but i can definately do without.
Now the cold is what i hate!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
omg! someone got snow before me! nice!
hahaha have fun with it! keep it all down there as far as im concerned...

and Tom - Chris... you guys want snow? don't worry... i'm full capable of filling up a massive cooler of snow and shipping it down to ya :tongue: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It snowed here last night as well... We only got about 2 inches, but they're prediciting light snow for the next few days.

And its not going anywhere either, right now as I type this (3:30pm) its 21 degrees outside.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Ive been waiting for snow for months now! I already told my boss that i will be "sick" so that i can go snowboarding.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts