New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snow

Ok, it started snowing here in Omaha yesterday morning around 10:00AM and now @ 11:21 this morning we have approximatly 12"-14" of snow and it's still snowing... Gotta love 4x4 diesels. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE:Snow

Yeah, @ work that's all I got.

·
Registered
951 Posts

I realy dont like snow here in South Dakota. PPL here dont know how to drive. I mean damn those scared ppl who dont understand if you dont have a 4x4 then maybe your little honda might not make the huge ass snowbank that is taller then the car. hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

Originally posted by: Crispy
someone needs a lesson in how to post a picture :rofl:
i remember when that person was you......

i hate snow. I go running everyday here (2 miles), only time I can't go is when it snows :( and it's been snowing for 3 days in a row now :(

·
Registered
10,831 Posts

Originally posted by: dv6cougar
someone needs a lesson in how to post a picture :rofl:
i remember when that person was you......
doubtful seeing as how you joined over a year after I did... camera phone pics will not inline unless you upload em.. yes I learned that the hard way when I posted a scrape I had.. other than that I never have had a prob postin a pic or inlining..

·
Registered
540 Posts

It hasn't started snowing here yet, we're supposed to get a bunch. But that is cool because I got a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks this weekend, and I can't wait to try them out!
They are sitting in my office, they look grippy, and have that beautiful smell of new rubber. I wish I had a tire machine here, guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get them mounted.:(
I was pretty happy with how good the stockies got around in the snow, this should be great. They are talking 6-8 inches around here, course you all know the weather guessers, never right.
Bring on the snow:banana::banana::banana:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, sorry, I fixed the pics. Remember these pics were taken last Monday. Sunday we got 15 more inches. Wednesday we are getting another 8". That's almost 40" in a week and a half.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
buy a snowmobile and call it your daily driver.. ;)
For some that might be great, but the Explorer and the diesel are having no problems.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts