New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Missouri but I'm in Phoenix right now on vacation. Anyway, me and my friend who lives down here along with his friends that go to UTI, and my girlfriend are headed out to some of his property out in the dessert to burn a couch and some trash. Anyway, we are on I-17(I think, we were headed north towards Flagstaff) at about 7pm during really bad traffic. Anyway, as we are tooling down the road in my friends Civic hx the coach blows out of the bed of the pickup truck in front of us. So just imagine a sofa on a major interstate doing 80mph in the fast lane. My friend hits the brakes and tries to swerve but we are blocked in by another car, after recovering from almost getting sideways the brakes were about to lock up. Luckily the couch skids to a stop on the left shoulder of the road. We pulled over to get it and continued on to the dessert, After my heart came back into my chest. Thought this might serve as a warning to some, be careful out there.

Jake

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think I would have had to check my pants after that . glad to hear ya'll made it out unharmed

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I borrowed a friend's truck to move. I was moving the mattress and thought i had it tied down pretty good. I was driving and heard a noise in the back and looked in the rearview mirror to see the mattress flying thru the air off the back of the truck. Luckily nobody was directly behind me and it flew to the side of the road.

·
Registered
884 Posts
A friend of mine was heading on the highway here in Colorado, when a Truck cut her off. Right as he cuts her off, swerves back into his lane. He swerved because a couch was in the road, she hit it, did like 5 flips and landed on wheels up. She totaled her car, but was ok.

S

·
0 Posts
lol that reminds me of the time me and my buds decided to build a catapolt that could launch down a football field. Good news is it worked and we ended up making some field goals from the other endzone on the other side with fruits. Bad news... on the way home the 12 foot tall monster fell off on the highway and ended up breaking into 20 peices. We picked up as much as we could and pushed the rest to the side. That was hell.

·
Registered
902 Posts
What is that considered... when you claim it on your insurance?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts