New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to smoke my tail lights but have been concidering a few options I think it might look cool to smoke the area around the boobies really dark then leave a thin ring around the perimeter of the circles and put a light smoke on the circles. What do you think i would like to see how it might look on the car

this is the only good pic i have of the rear end of the car.
Ive seen pics of smoked lights but not quite what i have described.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

theres a couple more pics if it helps

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok everyone, turns out my school has photoshop.....this is my first time actually using the program and i know its really sloppy but this is my basic idea, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
dont like the circle. My opinion if you smoke then then smoke the 3rd tail light to. also smoke the sides and get some black wheels.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
:rofl: this is too funny....

Heres a photoshop I did like........3 years ago! ;)

The idea was for Skyline looking brake lights... but, in the same way vertical-opening doors only belong on a Lamborghini, I felt that Skyline brake lights only belong on *guess what* a Skyline! :tongue:

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow what a coincidence, i just kinda thought it might look good lit up at night, i want the smoked look but i want to try to avoid any equipment violation tickets, ive just been playing around with ideas, Probably give up on the ring idea tho

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont like the circle. My opinion if you smoke then then smoke the 3rd tail light to. also smoke the sides and get some black wheels.
ya that would look great, i already got the sides smoked, and i definatly want black rims when i can afford em, 3rd brake light is soon

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
wow what a coincidence, i just kinda thought it might look good lit up at night, i want the smoked look but i want to try to avoid any equipment violation tickets, ive just been playing around with ideas, Probably give up on the ring idea tho
Thats what I thought too :)

Its just one of those things that a photoshop picture isn't able to capture... best bet would be to make a mockup using something, and see how it would look before making it permanent.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
agreed, maybe i'll grab some electrical tape! see what happens

1 - 10 of 10 Posts