New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone who is off work and has nothing better to do this weekend. i want to have a big meet here in Greensboro but until then you guys are welcome at my place this weekend Oct 10th - 12th.

i will be home friday at 3:45 so you can arrive here anytime after that. let me know what you guys want to do but there is lots here.

kenny and bethany are onboard.......whoever else wants to come, please do.

M

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well, A BIG group of people that I work with and I have plans to go to Scarawinds Saturday, if that falls through, or I just don't feel like going, then next on the list is spending the day with Sally (my G/F for those of you who don't know) cause today (Oct. 7) is her Birthday, and I'm laying out of work today to chill with her, but we might have plans on saturday...dunno yet........if she want's to we can head over there with ya'll.

I'll keep ya'll posted on what's happening.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
You know we are in micah!... although the poor Coug's exhaust broke... AGAIN... and the solid motor mount cracked. I doubt brandon will get to drive it very spiritedly. :sad;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yeah really......... and the award goes to Kenny and Bethany!!!!! Congrats you are the big winners!!!

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Woot! prizes for me! I should submit my coog for Coog Most Broken at Neco Meets.

I cant wait for this weekend... hehe.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
little change of plans guys.............i took off the whole day friday to work on some animation, just got a new project from 7. so you guys can show up anytime you'd like. hell, come thurs night if you can. just let a playa know, lol

holla back ppls;)

M

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
awww :grouphug:

Micah, we'll probably come down Thurs night and stay friday. Kenny has to go work at Blue Ridge Motion Pictures on sat, and we had forgotton about it til today. If you will Micah just post your addy, or PM it to me, so i can get directions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts