New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my suspension to Jeremy and my SVT part and CF hood to David so we are meeting at Jeremys house to swap those parts. Any extra hands would be appreciated!

·
Registered
364 Posts
i could use my oven back...and jake if you still have those sidemarkers, i'd like to get those off of you...possibly some $$ for the angel eye stuff if you wanted to...it did end up costing me $60 for that crap...just a suggestion

·
Registered
590 Posts
Jake - were we planning on doing this Sunday the 26th or Saturday the 25th? I was planning on Sunday, but Saturday will also work.

We'll get started around 9AM (regardless if we do this Saturday or Sunday) because it will be a busy day. I will have the jack and two jack stands. Any additional jacks and stands would be appreciated.

On my car, the primary goal is to change out the suspension on my car. We also need to do a UIM swap on Jake's car, David's car, and my car. I'm sure other folks have things they'd like to do?

PS - for those that don't have it... my address is 12507 Forest Dr. Thornton, CO 80241.

·
Registered
364 Posts
well it looks like i'm going to albuquerque for a business trip so i won't be able to make it...figures
don't worry about bringing that oven this time jake as i won't be htere obviously...and it's not a big deal about the money, so we'll call it even :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ok. See everyone at my place on Sunday at 9am or thereafter. Call me if you need directions... 303-255-8010.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts