New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is exactly why I don't risk my life proving them wrong.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Which is exactly why I don't risk my life proving them wrong.
yea seriously

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
im gonna go against the croud and say, nice kill. i love bashing hondas around here. nice job. well done

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't try this "you are no better than me" crap. Me doing 10 miles over the speed limit (which is normally the flow of traffic) and you doing 115 is a WORLD of difference.

And yes, you can kill someone at 20, IF YOU RUN THEM OVER. At 115, all you need to do is lose control and slide into someone sitting at a light.....in an SUV. World of difference my young friend.

One day you will "get it", I just hope you do BEFORE you kill someone. I have said it 1000 times, if you want to do stupid **** like this, then I have no problem if you kill yourself. Which is exactly why I don't pity those who kill themselvs behind the wheel of their car, because they were trying to prove something. Just don't take anyone with you, that is ALL I care about. Because I share the roads with you people...and I don't want anyone I know, including myself, getting killed because YOU have penis envy over some kid in a Honda.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Dude, are you dense? Who ever said he wanted to race? You assumed so and started messing with him. He was probably sitting in his car going "What is this guy doing? Jeez I can't wait to get back home and post about this moron Cougar owner on the CRX boards."

And btw, hondas aren't slow -- idiot. I guarantee you there are probably enough modded civics/crxs in the world to beat every single cougar ever made.... Your cougar is slow. You don't have room to talk. I BARELY keep up with my buddy's accord. 4 Cylinder, basic bolt ons, 4 door, automatic. And most the time, I don't even keep up, I'm JUST barely behind him even.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Did you not see the warning posted above this section of the boards?

FastCougar.com and NewCougar.org does not condone illegal street racing! As such, harsh replies to such stories can and should be expected.

Going 115 mph to be "cool" totally isn't worth killing yourself or somebody else. Most people that own hondas don't try to race, half of them have no idea what they are doing. They think just because other people hook up the same make of their car that they automatically race people on the streets which is retarded, especially if you are going 115 mph!!! This is not the Fast and the Furious, this is your life. People on these boards don't really look to go out and race people... they mod their car so they can other just say that they modified their car, or they take it to the track. Yes, you are going to get flamed for posting this waste of a post. Just calm down and realize that there are other things in life besides racing....like using a car for what it was ment to do, take you from point A to point B.

·
Registered
378 Posts
ok i get everyones point so to save anymore arguments and taking up more space i deleted all of my story and other replys. so if anyone know how to delete the rest of this forum go a head. so please stop posting on this forum its dead.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, talk about getting a verbal butt raping. You took the high road....and for that I applaude you.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome bigb9582

It's a snowball effect.
One person starts three others jump in
all moving toward a common hatred.
In a month or so after everyone has forgotten
about this incident you can join in too.

·
Registered
378 Posts
sup people. ok this is wierd i got on her today and see that my user name was used last night but i wasnt on the comp at all. oh i know my cousin stayed the night and was on the comp. for a while so he must have used my name. as for all the pissed off replys i sorry for what ever he said but please dont get mad at me. btw what did he say that got all u people hyper? by the sound of it it must have been a hellof a story to get replys like that. so dont believe any of it because he cant even drive yet. oh **** i wonder what other sites he used my name on. i got to call his ass. but any way dont get pissed at me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts