New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight peeps, tell me what yall think about this...its getting that time for the the cold nights, and what better way to show off your chapter than having a skullie with the cooga logo embrodered onto it. you can do any color scullie you want and thread color too. the only think i would need is the permission from the person who came up with the logo so as to avoid any legal issues and all. let me know what yous guys think. thanks
adam

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whatever you want to put on there i can get done. hopefully ppl from other chapters might happen to see this and want to do this with thier chapters through me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
haha that'd be awesome...how much would one of these cost?

i'm not an owner of a cougar personally, but i love you guys and this forum :-D so i'd definatly sport one...

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uhmm hows 15-20 sound? i think thats pretty resonable considering you will be able to put whatever you want on there. again i need the permission from who created the logo for cooga to be able do this. thanks

G

·
ill send payment to you whenever you want. I think the person that created the logo wont mind, hence they probably dont even visit the board anymore.

Be sure to get me a large one for my huge noggin

·
Kennie
569 Posts
hey, i'm up for one. i'm from the fl neco though....i'll ask people there to see if they want one also. (not that it really gets COLD cold where i live) :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
lol...
and maybe...*breaths* you can get cooga sweaters *breaths* and socks *breaths* and pants and and and and....

hehehe:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey sweaters...nah just kidding. i need to know hat color, hat size, thread color, and what all you want on it

G

·
Color I want : Black

Thread Color: White

Size: FatAzz (Large)

On the back of it I would like " DgnZcoug " COOGA logo in the front, medium logo size would be good too

Also, Ill go ahead and buy one for Erica too. Just embroider Frgprncss914 on the back of hers.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
good stuff man...i was gonna remind ya about this ...since we were talkin about it up at the cabin....but yeah i'm all for it....i'll put a thread in tidewater and see what the interest there is as well "grin;

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone have a good pic of the cooga logo? i need one like that off of the flyer, but that wont work cause it have to resize it.

·
Kennie
569 Posts
I'm not sure if this will work, so cross your fingers. Figured this would be easier than email...but I'm not so sure now! (If it doesn't work, well, it doesn't work) (btw...it's the FLNECO)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey, I was checking in and I saw this........ I have to keep up with what is going on, i miss you guys, we have to celebrate soon at my new home in Jonesboro.

Yes, I would like one, I still have my sweater and it sits in the back of my window so proudly.
I'd like...
Color I want : Sapphire Blue (same color as the car), if possible, please advise

Thread Color: White

Size: Large

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
george, the only time limit i can give on these is as soon as possible, because im having to go out and find the skullies then pay for them with my money, which is very limited. so as soon as i get your made, ill contact you to send payment and then they will be shipped out. thanks every one for your cooperation. peace
adam

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Couple questions :)

Do you need a minimum quantity from the chapter?? Is the logo an ironed on patch or is it a design sew onto the cap?? Basically...how you keep it there :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
teflon, no there is no minum to buy if you want one i cant get one made, logo and and your name or screen name, whatever you want on the back are embroidered into the skullie.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts