New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Yeah- the ski/ snowboard meet last year was pretty much um...off tha hizzy...or so they say. Anyway, Jeff and I will be hosting a formal, highly planned meet at Brandywine this year as well as anything that may be planned at snow trails in Mansfield. (ya got that Jeff...I just volunteered you since people like to volunteer me for stuff) Look for more giveaways, raffles, food, and maybe contests???

Janelle, I just purchased a season pass last weekend so pretty much whenever you want some practice it is on. Jeff goes a couple times a week and I'll prolly do the same...sometimes same as him and sometimes not. You getting another pick a day or a full pass?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I think he only changes the "tip of the day" when his wife says he can...no, wait, that's someone else. Nevermind.:cover:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ok- talk about being misunderstood!!!

Becky- chill babe, I wasnt really refering to the two of you. Think "balls in a purse ;) )

John- as ussual on here I have no clue what youre talking about. I clearly stated that your meet last year was off the hook so relax. We will do one there too. One up here and one there...hell, maybe one in columbus???who knows.

Diane and Mark- Geez, why dont you two just get a freaking room! ;)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Janelle...you missed out. Passes are $400 now!! They were cheap last spring ( I didnt have the cash though) and last weekend at the open house they were $350...sorry I didnt let you know earlier. You coulda saved $50. My bad.

John- there will be NO STAMPING! Certainly not you stamping me.

I have an offer for anyone who is just beginning and wants a deal on a board used 1 season. Many of you have seen it's badassness but for those who have not; It is black with a carbon fiber look graphic rendering of the cougar symbol on it. It is a Heelside board (forget the length and all...I just ride, I dont know the lingo yet). I'll find the old link to them somewhere on here. Basically if someone is interested in a board for $100 lemme know. No bindings or anything. I want to get one in spruce green to match my car :thumbsup: If not though I will ride this one another year. It has some scratches and stuff on it naturally (damn little kids running over the back of it in line at the lift...gonna kill them this year). Janelle???

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Here is a pic thanks to another member on here who ownes one:Snowboard

There was a link to a site containing these for sale in Red (looked like laser red and was gorgeous), black, white, and spruce green. I'll keep looking for them but the site has changed and I dont know if they are available anymore. If I find a number I will call them. They were $180 brand new for the board only. Not a bad price- entry level I think.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
One more thing (sorry for the post whorring). It doenst have to be a "meet" for us to get together to ski/board. Jeff and I go a couple times a week as does Janelle up here at Boston Mills/Brandywine. If any of you want someone to go with just let one of us know. Jeff is an amazing instructor and I am learning as is Janelle. I can only speak for myself but if any of you want a ski buddy for a day just lemme know. :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I cant even locate it now; the old link in an old post by OSUStallion took me to a site called ISports or something...but no coug boards. Someone HAS to have a couple in stock cuz I doubt they were big sellers. I couldnt find a number either. Searching google and stuff for them today. I'll let ya know if I find anything. Hope I do cuz I really want a nice new one in green.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.