New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all is excited about the ski/snowboarding season coming up?
I'm planing on giving Bexcat a run for his money ( haha yeah right, but i'll try ).
And i'm hoping for a good party at a certain somebodies place, you know who you are.

later,
janelle

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i heard there was a ski/snowboard meet last year, and hopefully there will be one this year! i would love to come!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Yeah- the ski/ snowboard meet last year was pretty much um...off tha hizzy...or so they say. Anyway, Jeff and I will be hosting a formal, highly planned meet at Brandywine this year as well as anything that may be planned at snow trails in Mansfield. (ya got that Jeff...I just volunteered you since people like to volunteer me for stuff) Look for more giveaways, raffles, food, and maybe contests???

Janelle, I just purchased a season pass last weekend so pretty much whenever you want some practice it is on. Jeff goes a couple times a week and I'll prolly do the same...sometimes same as him and sometimes not. You getting another pick a day or a full pass?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Oh yeah it's on this year. I'll have a whole new setup thanks to Ride Snowboards and some deals by myself;)
RacerX I fully expect to see you on the slopes too!
What about that Kris Dude that doesn't post anymore, I remember giving him a lesson to.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
just a raondom question bexcat, does your tip of the day change with every day? or does it just try to trick you in thinking it does?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I think he only changes the "tip of the day" when his wife says he can...no, wait, that's someone else. Nevermind.:cover:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have never snowboarded but I do enjoy skiing. I totally cant wait till it snows!!

Thats me! ;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
You better watch it sled! I think jeff is pretty lucky with the wife he got - this is his 2nd weekend since we moved in the house that he is going riding all weekend without me. I pretty much let him do what he wants... within reason ;)
You on the other hand may be out of dinner invites if you keep that sort of talk up ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Slade, I pray to Ala that you are not hating on my Snow Trails meet last year! You know that was off the hook, even if everyone was dead! This year will be unreal, trust me. And if I get the job I want I ll be able to get MASSIVE hookups. Yes that means Slade, Jeff, everyone else, plan on coming down weekly. Actually plan on that anyways, cuz uh yea I ll be skiing daily no matter what. The jobs I applied for are in order, Guest Services, Ski Instructor, and Snow Making. I hope I get one lol.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Hmmm...ski/snowboard meet(s). Uh, that might be one for me to skip.

Yeah, i can't ski or snowboard...
And don't tell me it's like skateboarding or skating...i can't do those either.
I hated falling on my ass all the time in high school when they made us go the skating ring for gym.

:cover:

·
5,271 Posts
Janelly, was that a Freudian slip?

Topic Title --> ski/snowboaring == ski/snow-boring :rofl:

Brian, Diane, we can always watch them fall on their asses while we drink cool refreshing beverages by the fire? I have to admit that was my least favorite Ohio NECO meet last year, sorry guys :shrug:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ok- talk about being misunderstood!!!

Becky- chill babe, I wasnt really refering to the two of you. Think "balls in a purse ;) )

John- as ussual on here I have no clue what youre talking about. I clearly stated that your meet last year was off the hook so relax. We will do one there too. One up here and one there...hell, maybe one in columbus???who knows.

Diane and Mark- Geez, why dont you two just get a freaking room! ;)

·
5,271 Posts
Mark are you going to catch hell for that?
For what possible reason could I get in trouble for saying that Brian and Diane, we could enjoy beverages and fire while being spectators? Not even Slade could be so...

Diane and Mark- Geez, why dont you two just get a freaking room! ;)
Well h3ll, I guess he could.

If only the women I am interested in were as impressed by me as Slade is :)

Now, back to skiing and snowboring ;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think I just may have to spend some time up at my dads house in Mansfield this winter then. I started skiing at Snow trails, love the place....that was way back when, 16 years ago I think....damn I feel old, but arent. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Slade, naturally I dont expect you to understand unless its cell phone convo. Johnny, I m from Mansfield I live there when I m not at school, let me know man, I ll ski daily for sure even if I dont get hired.

Slade, yes we will have a huge meet again, I mean naturally, its 420am ;) and I might as well try to start now, but for real, its all good. Altho if you ever question my ?s again I might have to stamp you hehehe. I cant wait til winter. Slade come vist.

If you cant tell I ve drank since 8am so yea I m wasted in a good way :)

Take care!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
What if we do a weekend trip somewheres. Like get a few rooms in snowshoe/hollidayvalley/sevensprings or something. That would be pretty cool. Just a thought.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For all the people that don't know how to snowboard or ski, your still required to
come and fall on your asses all day. Diane that means you lol!!!!
Slade I still haven't purchase my season pass, but plan too in the next week or so, so
basically it's on. Oh BTW, I just got back from Columbus, my mom said she wants a a wax job
from ya LMAO.

later,
janelle

1 - 20 of 40 Posts