New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends and I are planning on hitting Brandywine slopes on Sunday from about 5-9:30ish. (pm) Would anyone else like to join us?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool. I'll be there around 5:30ish.. so see ya on the slopes.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You'd be very wise to get there at exactly 5pm Sare. Janelle and I went last Sunday and got there just about 5 and stood in line for 20 minutes to get a lift ticket. The line got longer and longer and around 5:15/ 5:30 it was out to the parking lot. $15 lift ticket is real nice price but get there on time if possible cuz the line might be horrible (and they only had 2 windows open).

I'll be there sometime sunday too...dunno when.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Ill be on the slopes here in mansfield in about 2 hrs lol. Need a nap before ski time. Finally the jumps and terrain parks are open! YAY! Time to try hard not to get hurt.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Yea so I just got back from Snow Trails. Holy crap man. Jeff the jumps this year are bigger then anything Ive ever seen. I mean Ive seen some huge ones in Colo. but these are like bigger dude. Seriouslly, these do compare to alot of the ones in Colo. and I got skurred as crap. Hit um 4 times and landed 2 and then saw an emergency squad coming to get someone and decided I didnt need anymore of that. But getting up tomorrow morning to hit them after a good nights rest.

I stood next to them after I fell once and the lowest jump on outer limits was taller than 1.5 of me. Its like seriouslyl 10 ft off the ground and only climbs higher as you go down the hill. Thats the smallest one too, being the one I tried the most.

Hit it the first time and landed it no problem, it was also the biggest air I caught. Then missed the next 2 and wasnt even going as big, and then landed one more and headed for home to work on the cougar.

Now its off to buy 4 screws and nuts and install my CAI. About damn time too!

Also the half pipe will be open tomo I believe, its halfway open now and they have mounds to push around the rest of it to finish it off. They also have a ton new rails and boxes, like twice what they had last year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts