New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new trunk lip spoiler. I think it looks really good and really follows the lines of the tail light covers well! enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
where you get that??
and how much???

I dont want one im just curious

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by: spacedog73
Very Cougar S-ish
I likey!

Where? How much?
what he said... and looks awesome I've never seen any other cougar with it :thumbsup:

M

·
0 Posts
It looks like the M3 spoiler, you can get those, through EBAY, starting at like $35 orso, or for around $100 from teh Bimmer dealer...unpainted. Lots of B5 S4 guys have 'm installed.

Edit, DUH, forgot to post, I really LIKE it on a cougar.......really LIKE it...good choice,

{Flame suit on}
better than those RICER wings
{Flame suit off}

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i dont know how much i like it. might help to see a shot of the whole car. but its definatly better than a lot of spoilers out there right now. but im a spoiler-less type guy myself, or a nice clasy spoiler (like the roush or something), and this isnt too bad, it just doesnt sit right with me for some reason. but if you like it, keep it man. nice originality too!

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
I like it a lot, too. Nice work.

If I didn't have to fill and paint the holes, I'd yank my spoiler and steal your idea...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
It is the exact width as the tail lights... that slows so well with the cougar... all the people who go spoilerless need this so it gives the rear a lil flair..

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
It is the exact width as the tail lights... that slows so well with the cougar... all the people who go spoilerless need this so it gives the rear a lil flair..

yea it doesn't look too bad ....could you maybe take a head-on pic of the rear? ...if i ever got another spoiler that would have to be it

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments!!! I got it off ebay for $35 from autobacs1. It's made for the new BMW's and was about 5 inches too long, so I had to chop it off and then re-rounded out the edge to match the other side. I will try and get better pics soon! Molding it sounds like a nice idea, I will have to look into that!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i like the wee bitty one...that is very clean..it would look wicked molded only if the tail lights were done too..i think it would look a little wierd other wise..very clean and sporty lookin though..great idea...i will have to keep my eyes open for some thing like that now...not the same though..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts