---Canadians plant gardens.

35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)
---Italian Cars won't start
---Canadians drive with the windows down

32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C)
---American water freezes
---Canadian water gets thicker.

0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)
---New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.
---Canadians have the last cookout of the season.

-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)
---Mt. St. Helens freezes.
---Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100° Fahrenheit (-73° C)
---Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
---Canadians pull down their earflaps.

-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)
---Ethyl alcohol freezes.
---Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the
keg.

-460° Fahrenheit (-273° C)
---Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops.
---Canadians start saying "cold, eh?"

-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
---Hell freezes over.
---The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
too funny and yet true at the same time (HABS FAN) i hope you dont mind i pasted this to an email for a friend of mine..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by: crazyoldcougar
too funny and yet true at the same time (HABS FAN) i hope you dont mind i pasted this to an email for a friend of mine..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sucka! Too bad about tonight then, EH? hahaha...

Massiv.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah yeah well the sun shines on a dogs a$$ every now and then..MAYBE if it shines bright enough the leafs may win a cup some time in the next 15 years...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now THAT is funny..not saying the habs will either but atleast they have won a couple since i have been alive...all too many leaf fans may never know that pride...hehe

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a Habs fan...allways have been, allways will be. And hey, they have a young team, give them time. Toronto on the other hand....they have a nasty habit of selling off players and 2-3 years later getting them back. That says 2 things to me....1) they will never get a team that functions as A TEAM because they get rid of them so frequently. 2) they don't train their players to suit their needs.

I will say I want Toronto to win a cup....and soon. They need the boost both economically and to get the fans going. Not winning a cup in allmost 1/2 a century is getting depressing.

But, in Montreals defence, they win a cup every 10 years, and should be bringing one home in the next 2-3 years with proper coaching :) They have few MAJOR vetrens on the team, but in 2-3 years they will have a good amount of tallent.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
heh, at this point i just want A Canadian team to win the cup... i dont really care who anymore :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
the habs have been very consistant.............:crazy:......

consistantly screwing up and unfortunately losing.....and yes the leafs have been very consistantly choking.....hehe man i love hockey..:rofl::rofl:
and yes seeing any Canadian team win would be very nice...and if the leafs win atleast the set up for the parade will be quick...they have been building bleachers for years...hahaha

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Since Most other Chapters did it.....
:confused: I didn't see this in any other chapter??:shrug:

OH! And I can vouch for that first one about the californians!! It was cold as heck this morning at 48 degrees:mad:
I almost shook the fillings outta my teeth..:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Um...ty.....yeah....it's WELL below 48 here. You'd have NO teeth. Someone needs to give Ty a pic of what it's like here right now....

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i cant open my front door for snow or i would give a pic...friggin drift was 5 feet high at my front door...it was super funny seening my fiance trying to get into her car too..the snow drift between ours cars was over the roof of both cars....man i love it up here...wish i still skiied...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts