New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Here Know "Silversleek8"???

This is an update to the situation with Alisha...I have posted at the end of this thread with the most recent information...

Otherwise known as Alisha Panet?

I (along with two other NECO members) are having a hard time receiving product which we have paid for from her.

Can someone here possibly help us out?

PLEASE feel free to contact me via PMs to discuss this further!

Thanks SO MUCH if you can help us!

Sincerely,

~Charles (president of Lone Star NECO)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
RE:Does Anyone Here Know "Silversleek8"???

she lives south of the poughkeepsie area of NY
(about 3 hours south of me)

she had a problem (do this day I still dont know what it was over) and she dropped out of EmpireNECO
and wasnt even going to talk on NECO at all, but every now and then she made a post.

I havent seen her around in a while........
she was apart of naught and nice racing (talk to GGRACER)
but then for their club she stopped showing up too

so im sorry thats about the best of information I can give you in regards to her.

I can give you Heather (ggracer) cell # if you want to try and ask her if she knows how to get ahold of her

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thank you for your offer (sorry it took me so long to respond)...

I actually have all of Alisha's contact information, but I was hoping someone here might be able to give me a little insight as to what to do about the current "situation".

She claimed to have shipped out a Drift rear bumper to POWERAGE and had it returned to her (and the same thing happened in shipping a pair of Drift sides to overfiend). She then claimed she would re-ship their items. She never claimed to ship and have returned MY Drift front bumper, but claimed that her body shop "Mihalco Brothers Body Shop" in New Windsor, New York shipped it out via Yellow Freight. This was over a MONTH AGO. I spoke to her a few days agao and she claimed she had no idea what to do anymore and was just going to give all of us a full refund and if our product ever arrived to keep it for our troubles.

I have not received a refund and not received my bumper either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
:)
~Charles

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

have you tried contacting the body shop ?

does the shop or alisha have any of the freight shipping information - from this Yellow Freight co.?

maybe try contacting yellow freight directly?

SOMEONE MUST HAVE RECORDS OF THIS SOMEHOW - stuff just doesnt disappear !

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
RE: Does Anyone Here Know "Silversleek8"???

I don't think the issue that is being discussed deals with things disappearing... it deals with things never 'appearing' :biggrin: Considering there are three people that are currently out money on the entire deal, I would suspect that the individual in question is probably just pocketing the money and being done with it.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I am trying to be patient and trusting, but it sounds so shady (the whole "I shipped them out but they got returned") that I have serious doubts about her now (after hearing the stories the other parties have received).

I tried looking for this body shop via the internet yellow pages with no luck.

Without some sort of information from the body shop, I would assume a conversation with Yellow Freight would be unproductive.

Can someone in the area track down the phone number and /or address of this body shop so I can contact the ownership to see if her story is true?

Thanks again for any assistance.
~Charles

·
Registered
4,861 Posts

I did some extensive searching for you, Charles... there is no business in basically the entire New Windsor area with the name 'Mihalco' in it. Most likely, if the business even exists, it is registered under another name, or it is being run illegally. New Windsor doesn't seem to be a very large town, it runs close to the Hudson River and I84.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

no its not a large town
but jason you also dont live there - i dont either

charles - try to maybe PM redbaron1 - he lives in the westchester county area or try thickie
im just trying to think who lives in that area - maybe qstorm

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I came to the same conclusion about New Windsor being a small town when searching online for any business with the name "Mihalco" in it as well. I am still leaving messages on her cell phone voicemail and home phone regularly with no response.

I will attempt to contact the three members you suggested Jenna (already PMed all three of you... HELP if you can PLEASE!).

If ANYONE here knows her personally, or lives in her area, PLEASE contact me and help out THREE of your fellow NECO members!

Thanks again *sigh*,

:(

~Charles

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts

Hey Charles,

Got your Pm man. I am sorry to hear about your situation.
Never been to New Windsor though, its somewhat north of me, but if I have a chance I'll see if someone will take a drive with me.
Are there any addresses mentioned in this whole scam?? If I do have the opportunity I'll take a ride if you think that will help. :shrug:

Curtis

·
Banned
1,097 Posts

Originally posted by: 01blkcat
I did some extensive searching for you, Charles... there is no business in basically the entire New Windsor area with the name 'Mihalco' in it. Most likely, if the business even exists, it is registered under another name, or it is being run illegally. New Windsor doesn't seem to be a very large town, it runs close to the Hudson River and I84.

ahh that place IS there....not sure if its New Windsor though....ive been there so ...im sure

·
Registered
4,861 Posts

Originally posted by: cue
still if ya need it i live like 10 min. from her....i can try to help
I'm sure Charles would be most appreciative if you would do that for him -- he might not be checking this thread much anymore, as we weren't really being all that helpful, but the poor guy has gotten ripped off twice in a row now, and I don't think it's fair in the least.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Actually I have been checking this thread to see if anything new has transpired...

I send a PM to "cue" to see if there is anything he could do to help...

If you could stop by her house and try to make sense of all this...I don't want to have to send the cops to her house, but she has stolen about $400 from myself and the two other members, and I'm not going to let this go until I get my bumper or a FULL refund. (I really just want the bumper that I paid her for.)

Like I said before, she seemed like a really nice person, but I won't stand for being ripped off (especially since it's happened before here on NECO).

Thanks again for any and all help you can give me ...the body shop's address & phone number would be great too so I can check out her story about them being responsible for shipping out the pieces and if they have been shipped them I can track them down through Yellow Freight!

BTW...I just want to say "Thank you" to everyone here at Empire NECO who has tried to help out with this matter...It does really suck getting ripped off (especially by a fellow NECO member) and I really appreciate everyone trying to help!

Thanks again for everything!
Sincerely,
~Charles

·
Banned
1,097 Posts

i drove by her house a few times....car wasn't there....im still looking for an address on that shop...the one i thought it was ....well it was a different one...sorry mang...maybe you should get the 5-0 involved:cover: ...kind of a last resort but she still got your $$$.....ill still keep looking.....but this is really unacceptable

·
Banned
1,097 Posts

she stood me up again...she was home but just didnt awnser the phone....ive done all i can with out her coperation...im sorry i cant help more

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

Mark I think that maybe its time for you to give Charles the local police depts phone #

that way you can still help

·
Banned
1,097 Posts

i really dont want to ruin my friendship with her so im not gunna burn any bridges....its a verry harsh situation....i mean i like her...i have no problems but i need to be loyal to NECO and if some on is gettin takin here and i can help stop it i think i need to right?.... PM me if you need details on who to contact

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.