New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to decide whether to get clear or smoked side markers...and it has been rough. Does any one have pics of these on their cars? i am prbly going to get them from CC.
thanks

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
that's a good point. if you want to do black accents on your silver cat like graphics or black covers of some sort...you could get black sidemarkers.

Mike

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Did anyone ever get a set of BLACK sidemarkers from Mortis? They arent nightshades, or smoked, yet BLACK? I dont know how many people have them, but i love them. Sorry, I just wanted to check even though i dont have a silver coug.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I've got clear ones, I'll look for a pic...

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have clear, I got mine from a dealer and told them that I wanted the side markers off of a Zn. So mine are stock, just not on MY car! hehe

I'll look for a decent pic.

EDIT TO ADD PICS

here is an OLD pic... ahh how times have changed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
i personally got clear ones and stained them blue :) and if you're wondering about whether they're legal or not, stick in an amber bulb and it will still blink amber

i don't have any pictures yet, i might get some soon, but you can always stain them whatever color you want, i just used blue cause i have the blue/silver/black theme going

1 - 13 of 13 Posts