New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hotwheels goes this route.. and forget about your car.. just dump it now

this is the closest i've seen hotwheels come to a cougar. (not talking minichamps)

btw.. delete me as you will. ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that is just outragous, and outlandish! the coug doesnt look too bad...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I actually would not mind havin that hotwheels coug, its awfully similar to my body plans (just the wrong color)...available at your local toy store I assume?

Thanx
JD

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hotwheels has had that cougar on its site for a while now and it says it out but I have yet to see it

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks like Joe's (Gatoragr) spoiler!!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Is that the "BLINGS" series? ive seen commercials and seen them in wal-mart.

100% not heterosexual.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
:rofl:

i think they're kinda cool... i mean, they're just little toys, no one should take them so seriously.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
umm... there are about 5 or 6 different variations of the hotwheel cougar that have been made...
so yes they were/are available at your local walmart.... if you can find them

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Ironicly enough, the Hotwheels version is faster than the actual Cougar.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i meant this thread as this is going so mainstream they got little kids playing with "modified" cars. :ugh:

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
just take a walk into your local radioshack, they got little hooked up supras and rsxs..

Mike

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I have the first edition cougar, which is hideous colors, I think it's like black with a clear neon orange hood with some crazy decals and whatever else. I have it around somewhere, I can dig it out if anyone wants and take a photo. I just found a new scheme at walmart while looking the other day, it's yellow with some video game decals and a clear hood.

I'll admit, I wouldn't mind seeing a stock cougar or something a little less extreme, but hotwheels has never been one for plain cars. Just look at all the ones they design for themselves, haha.

<==== closet hotwheels collector ( shhh, don't let the word out, I mean, just think of all the lives it would ruin!:goofy: )

If I come across anymore I will probably pick them up to try modding one myself. If I find some extras I will send them out to whoever wants them for shipping plus the .93 cents after tax I think they cost? lol

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i dont have any hotwheels cougars yet :(, so i think today, after church, im going to to to meijer!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
i dont have any hotwheels cougars yet :(, so i think today, after church, im going to to to meijer!!!
if ya can't find any pm me. i have a whole shi-ot load. :D i'll sell'm for a buck.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i was looking at an old thread in general info about hot wheels cougars (this one), and i noticed this:
Originally posted by: Upper90
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2
I coulda sworn there were a couple more than that.
I remember seeing a brown one once on ediecast.com

btw, is this the gold one?
clicky
Some call that gold, others call it orange.

The original gold one is pictured below. This became the black one.

its the exact same pic as the first pic in this thread. so is there really this new one? did they ever produce it before? or whats up with this?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: Seth
this is the closest i've seen hotwheels come to a cougar. (not talking minichamps)

Pretty wild how the hotwheels version of the Cougar has widebody fenders yet we don't. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: Seth

Pretty wild how the hotwheels version of the Cougar has widebody fenders yet we don't. :shrug:
huh???? the 'custom cougar' like it says on the box... and James' 'custom cougar' have widebody fenders.... so whatchu talkin' bout willis?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts