New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I went down to Tijuana. On my way down there, I saw at least 10 cougars, most of them in San Diego. While in downtown Tijuana in one of the parking lots I saw a white one. Later on the same day while walking downtown I saw a guy that looked exactly like Devin, lol lol
Monday afternoon while on our way to the border crossing point I saw a scaled down semi-tractor with a scaled down trailer (think of a Freightliner the size of a Toyota truck) it was the coolest looking thing. Im looking in to buying an older toyota and attempting to do it myself.

The worst part was that I forgot my digital cam at home, when i finally realized i didnt have it with me, we were in Valencia.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
On the way to 5 from 101 you're destined to see a minimum of 7 cougars...

·
Registered
397 Posts
TJ sounds fun i wish i could go bummer
i know what u mean i saw like about 15 cougars wene i went to san bernadino and hunnington !!
just makes me want me miss and want one again!!!

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Was this guy who looked like me my Mexican Twin? I've always thought that I probably have a twin in every race, you know, one black, one mexican, one asian, one Native American... and one day I hope to have us all in the same place at the same time :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Was this guy who looked like me my Mexican Twin? I've always thought that I probably have a twin in every race, you know, one black, one mexican, one asian, one Native American... and one day I hope to have us all in the same place at the same time :)
Nah, he was white, i wished i had my camera, lol lol

M

·
0 Posts
you mean theres more than one devin???

and sudden fear enshrouds the land, dark clouds cover the cities and the moon, the color of red blood.........

check his forehead...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by: vick
i know what u mean i saw like about 15 cougars wene i went to san bernadino and hunnington !!
Guess I was invisible on this trip too....kind of funny since WE were in MY car

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: imTaken
Originally posted by: vick
Guess I was invisible on this trip too....kind of funny since WE were in MY car
:slap: get over it! You're invisible!!!!

:cover: :biggrin: j/k

·
Registered
397 Posts
oh i didnt think that u checked the site any more didnt mean to get ur panties all up in a bunch (imtaken) oh wait ur not

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts