New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when driving back to work after lunch at sumo japanese, i attempt to make a u-turn in front of circuit city on independence when i see a black cougar with a aerogear primered blue millenium kit.

all i have to say is great, now if all these cougars i see are being modded, we need to get a hold of them. more neco coverage. heh.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
that and i saw that xr red cougar with a street weapon kit again near my work 3 minutes later.

G

·
i've seen quite a few cougars lately, one yesterday morning at Starbucks. But the owner was some woman so I didn't bother talking to her. And I don't have any flyers either.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
i've seen quite a few cougars lately, one yesterday morning at Starbucks. But the owner was some woman so I didn't bother talking to her.
Umm, scuse me, but girls like mods too!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
i've seen quite a few cougars lately, one yesterday morning at Starbucks. But the owner was some woman so I didn't bother talking to her.
Umm, scuse me, but girls like mods too!:thumbsup:
no they don't. that's a lie. a lie i tell you. where were these girls when i was single? :cover:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: tnkgurl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, scuse me, but girls like mods too!

no they don't. that's a lie. a lie i tell you. where were these girls when i was single?
Couldn't tell you! ;)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
oh yeah...i saw a laser red widebody like a month or so ago...forgot to tell anyone....it was in uh...that college place with massive amounts of hot chicks....it's known for jillians...anyone know what i'm talkin bout..yeah...i saw it there...

·
Registered
314 Posts
WATERSIDE?? Yeah there is a yellow one with drift kit around here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
yeah....waterside...that's it....i dunno why i have trouble rememberin that....oh well...yeah i saw it there with a 10 foot wing...now that i mention it i think i did say somethin about it at jeremy's at the meet not too long ago at his house...i belvie you said you saw it too eric

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got a buddy on the boat that want to join, plus I know one more guy that I need to talk to and see if he wants to join. I'll let you know more as soon as I can.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts