New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I was thinking about doing another cookout in July, before Cougar Fest so that we can all be working on our cars (me of course, starring and telling NECO stories) before the great EVENT! My question is

You want to do Busse Woods again? I know that what was happening was exterme. I dont' think they they harass people like that every weekend. Pick another place? Give suggestions, please.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I agree... there's got to be somewhere better...

And I think I'm going to try and find the number to Busse woods tomorrow and call them up and tell them how I feel about feeling watched and harrassed by the Forest Police all afternoon...

However, still had a lot of fun as far at the Cougar part of it went... you people are all awesome.

G

·
What happened to you guys? You were harrassed by the police? I know I've only been to two gatherings, but you all are hardly a dangerous looking group (at least until Heather starts giving everyone bear-hugs).

G

·
Reagan, If you do find the # to complain about the BS that we witnessed on Sat. let me know, I will be calling also! Let me know if you get any reaction!

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hmm... couldn't find the number for Busse woods... not in online phone books. Heather, you must have called to book our lot, could you give me (and Karla) the number?

G

·
I think it would be alright if we were in a more secluded location and it wasn't a holiday weekend, but who knows...other than the coppers, it was nice out there.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
yeah, the two women on horses were Elk Grove officers.

I agree that a more secluded lot would have been less of a hassel for us, but we would have still had to have gotten past them coming in and out. I talked to someone at work and they said Busse Woods is always like that where security is too strict. There has got to be another forest preserve around that isn't so weird.

Also, Heather, you still did an awesome job of picking out a meeting place and everything. We all still had a great time (except for Kyle, sorry Kyle) and you had no idea that the coppers would going to be like that. BTW, you get off work for next Sat yet?
If not, I'm calling you in sick as your Dad or something... what illness you want? Cold, Flu, Mono....

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
OK I am curious......Why did you guys get harassed by the POPO?

When we had our San Diego meet, we had about 16 of us in a row at one point, and we were all being very loud driving down this road, and then a cop popped out behind the guy in the back, but didn't do anything....We all thought he was gonna pull us all over all at once

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.