New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my friend got one of these with few mods:Exhoust,intake and "good" chip,I got yodude and weapon-R he always talks how fast his car is. Audi A4 1.8T is 150 or 160HP. He told me that he got around 220HP. Well now he wants me to race him and i dono if i got a chance, maybe i should wait untill fall when I get my headers and chip. Anyone killed A4 MTX??????????What are my chances to win?
P.S. I dont belive he got 220HP!!

G

·
i don't know about the 97 but the 01 are really quick. my brother and i raced one a he was driving a 93 5.0 and we only beat him by a fender. as far as putting it up to the cougar, it would be a close race with the 97.

-todd

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you think MSDS headers would helpm me? cuz im getting them in fall or by the end of summer and burned chip. maybe then i would race him. also he told me that he spanked two cougars he dont know if ATX or MTX.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yeah, headers are good, but I've also heard plenty of "Watch out for chipped 1.8T's". I would expect to lose, even with me having i/h/e, but you never know. I say race him, see what happens, but I believe the odds are against you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.