New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got a small vid of the car. Just a 20 to 100 roll :) Shift points are fixed and love the sound of my car :cool:

She just needs to be faster :evil:

20 to 100 roll

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
pfffff yeah that's ok if you like to go fast and all.
......that was awesome man. Sounds great too.
Is it me or do you have a S/C whine going on there?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I know I heard it too but no S/C though. . not yet anyway :)

That was the whine of the gears. For some reason these aftermarket 3.73s whine alittle :( but it's ok. Only does it when I hammer it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
That whine will probably only get worse, but for now only when u get on it is a good thing. I know we ended up pulling the 3.73 out of a friends Z a while back because they were doing it so bad, we just greased the new ones up real well and all has been fine since. By the way car looks like fun, can't wait to hear about u hittin 12's now that you got the stall worked out.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
I love your car Raben

Hey man when did you get the nitrous setup :) :thumbsup:

Have you ran her since having the kit?

M

·
0 Posts
Nice Vid, love that SOUND !!!!

Reminds me of fact that I have to log a few of those runs as well.....:evil:

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Raben
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
I love your car Raben

Hey man when did you get the nitrous setup :) :thumbsup:

Have you ran her since having the kit?
Probably about 4-5 months ago im guessing? Cant really remember. Im being very cautious running the system constantly, I just installed a piggyback a/f computer so that I can toss her up on the WB02 to get tuned later this month. I ran about three hard runs (Gtech ProComp) on the nitrous with only a 50 shot and pulled the worse time of 15.12 and the best [email protected] 95mph, nothing compared to your TA, but not bad for my ATXer. Theres only a certain point im going with my car, and when im done having fun , im going to let go and make another investment ;)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea really. Good deal man. You are basically knocking on 14s door man :thumbsup: You may be lucky enough to run a 75 shot and be ok. Get some sticky tires and see what she'll do ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oh c'mon...I can make the speedometer needle move that fast on my Sunfire! :rolleyes:

Ok, maybe after dumping the clutch and spinning the tires! :naughty: :evil:

·
Registered
220 Posts
racing clutch??? :smoke-g:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts