New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Iam looking for a shop in the Seattle, Tacoma, Portland or Vancouver BC areas that would sell, program and install a Diablo Chip. Are there any recommendations? In addition, Iam also looking for installation of sparks and wires. Brands that Iam currently considering are Bosch and Magnecor. If anyone could convinve me that there are other better sparks and plugs, I would consider it as well. Thanks everyone for your precious time and considerations.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Huh, very good question dude. To be honest, I have never heard of the Diablo chip before and didn't know they made one for our car (had only heard of the Superchip for the Cougar). I'm not sure what we have up here in Vancouver BC in terms of shops that could do that for you.... sorry, I wish I could help...

Cheers,
Scott.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyway Scott. Iam really interested in looking for a Diablo chip. Of course I could just order one online, but I prefer having some professionals help me program it. Well just hope that there is someone out there that knows something about this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.