New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already talked to Byrd about getting shirts made for FEST. Just b/c we are getting them for FEST doesn't mean that if you're not going you will not get one. They look nice and they are fairly cheap for being custom made. If you want one just let me know and will get it made for you. They will cost about $20-$25 and they can come in white, cream, blue, or grey. The design is not an "iron on" design meaning you can feel the it and when you wash it, it cracks. I have enclosed a pic of what they will look like, but remember I did this on Microsoft paint and we are getting these professionally done. They will not look exactly like this. The front is simple, it has your name or your board name on the upper left side on front of the shirt. Under the name I you can put anything you want such as "Moderator" or "AZ Founder" or what ever. The back is nice, pic enclosed.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Sweet, I may end up getting one even though I'm not going to fest.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Hey Jason, is it possible to get "www.azneco.com" put onto those somewhere?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went and looked at the print out of the shirts on Friday and they look outstanding :thumbsup:!!! I had them make a few changes though, first the "AZ" is now straight and centered on the state outline. Second I had them increase the size of the design on the back it is now at 14" by about 8". Also the names on the front of the shirts are about 4" long, but it really depends on the length of the name. If anyone else wants a shirt I can have more made and when I come to PHX I can hand them out or leave them with Byrd. If you dont live in the PHX area I can have it mailed to you.

Colors to choose from (shirt):
White
Grey
Cream
Blue

The front of the shirt can have your name with whatever else you want on it such as Byrd has "moderator" and I have "AZ founder". The only thing is that it can only be under you name which is on the left chest. Just PM me with info.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Is the blue a light blue or a "Navy" blue? (or do you call it Marine Blue, Jason?).

I definitaly want one, with "AZ Founder" under my name. Did you guts do screennames or your real name?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey if you guys are still selling the shirt, then I would definetly want one in blue, saying my name LT, and below it if possible NECO & NUT HOUSE Member, if not then I guess just NECO member. Let me see, I'm poor right now because of paying for classes and books, but I should be getting paid sometime around next week so sometime in the after noon I could meet w/ you to get the shirt if your able to be around the phx/ mesa area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.