New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
nice that you just put the yellow car back together as the old owner had it. it did look good that way. I see you are starting to do ur demon eyes, have fun with them and show us the final outcome. ..if i remember correctly that car had black centerline 19's...the ones wade got.....let me know about the other set of 01-02 lights

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the angel eyes look really good, but the bumper-fender alignment/gap sucks though :puke:

:ty:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
is your coolant light on?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my headlights are fogged up on the outside just bought a cleaner for them will post pics as soon as i doo the work......Qdogg pm me for the website that i got the lights from they are white and super cheap and ready to wire no fan junk to deal with soo let me know.....and umm tony i wonder who did all the work lol

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Looks sick bro. the headlights will look even more sexy once u clear them up

·
Registered
865 Posts
I agree....everything looks awesome. Your engine bay could use some dressing up now. Maybe a little paint or something. And some nice trubendz dual exit exhaust would be cool. But it is still a very nice coug.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
you bought the car off of OhSoFastCougar right. i thought he parted all the aftermarket parts away. what all did u add to the car on top of OhSo?

didn't it look to look like this

OhSoGoFast picture thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts