New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
yes, that comment was posted in 2001, so it's a nineteen year old link.
no one has scanned a full set that I know of. they weren't really meant for commercial distribution, but some dealers have gotten rid of theirs so they get around. try Ebay.should be a volume 1, 2, and electrical wiring diagrams book, so three books total. my set was actually a gift from a fellow enthusiast; I got lucky.

·
Registered
4 Posts
no one has scanned a full set that I know of. they weren't really meant for commercial distribution, but some dealers have gotten rid of theirs so they get around. try Ebay.should be a volume 1, 2, and electrical wiring diagrams book, so three books total. my set was actually a gift from a fellow enthusiast; I got lucky.
That was nice. Have you happened to come across the downloadable CD?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe you could answer my question though, or quickly look it up. My plug to my TPS was changed out, but still revving high and never gets to idle. I think the wiring to plug was connected wrong. I need the colors of wires given for 2001 Merc Cougar 2.5L Duretec C2 version from top of plug to bottom

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
TPS problems are almost never TPS problems.
Recommend making an intro thread to tell us about your issues and maybe we can help.
Heres the connector from a '99 though:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts