1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Craig and others...

I'm curious with all the money dropped into your cars,
with paint, mods and other stuff. Why is it that when it
comes to doing the Uniwiper Mod, its left on the short end of the stick. Have you considered doing the real mod. By using a Mercedes Uniwiper, or anyother company that uses them? I'm sure its not any more expensive than a 500+ wing, 1000+ Paint job, and all that other stuff...

Well there you have it, just curious...

This post is not meant to harm or insult anyone, and has been tested on animals with no ill effects.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Is it just me, or do 2 wipers work better than 1?

It's like doing a single headlight conversion, or single brake conversion, or something...

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I guess the responces aren't exactly what I hoped for...

just a FYI, the Mercede's Uniwiper lays flat along the cowl
then sweeps the whole 180 degrees to clean the window.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I really like that Rain-X stuff... The only problem is that the wipers seem to skip when I use it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Maybe the answer for this question is just a simple one HE likes they way it looks i know i do. If i like something and 90% of the people dont o well its my car. Im not trying to be an a$$ about it. or maybe its just another mod to add to his list to help him win a show

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Yeah, the only changes I would make would be to lower the car a little to eliminate some fender gap, shave the ding guards, maybe get some new rims (SSR GT1, 17x7...$339 a pop. Maybe someday), split exhaust outlets, and some tint. I also think the Cougar would look awesome in a metallic midnight blue paint. Beyond that, the stock sheetmetal and fiberglass suits me fine.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
i like the real uni-wiper conversion. The conversion that jsut has 1 wiper that sets of the front window is for looks, u see a lot more show cars with that, because it makes them look differeent and that differences helps people win contests. The real uni-wiper conversioion is somethig i'm looking into, but that will be one of teh last things I do, have many things planed just need the $$$ to do them. other than that Eric if you like it do it, it's your car, make it look how you want it to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.