5,519 Posts
nope just at work in my boring ass office attempting to avoid killing myself

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: Jorgen
nope just at work in my boring ass office attempting to avoid killing myself
I feel your Pain!

Hey did you see what I did with your old UIM!

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by: Jorgen
Bad little reposter...
Ya, ya... :p

But that post was over a month old, and I had forgotten about it. Figured I'd see if anyone was gonna head that way...

But as to your question, won't be there... I be drunk it be my birfday the 3rd...
Happy Early B-Day mane...!

E1

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Mav... damn looking good man...

E1 Thanks man

·
Registered
725 Posts
Puma and I might go. Sounds like a good time. I wont know if we are going until it gets closer.

Jeremy

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
I am still planning on being there, I checked out the post today and we really should get a list of go and no go. It would be nice to have a good Cougar turn out. But we can't be party crashers:evil: we should really contact someone and let them know we are shoing up and what we will bring with us food and beverage wise.

Also Jorgen... The girl I am currently tolerating is in on making you those "birfday" cupcakes if you show

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Originally posted by: jrak123
I am still planning on being there, I checked out the post today and we really should get a list of go and no go. It would be nice to have a good Cougar turn out. But we can't be party crashers:evil: we should really contact someone and let them know we are shoing up and what we will bring with us food and beverage wise.

Also Jorgen... The girl I am currently tolerating is in on making you those "birfday" cupcakes if you show

Cupcake bribery that is hilarious... might have even considered it until the "tick of death" started last night. Now who knows if I will ev en still have a cougar come Septemeber 3rd.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Make a list of who's coming, and I'll get it to the guys organizing it over on CEG. They're wanting a good turnout, but it'd be nice to know some ppl if I'm gonna go, lol... I only know most of the CEG'ers from the boards, since I was an "outcast" at the two SpringZing's I went to. (I only really went to discuss my motor build w/ Buckshot, anyways, heh...)

E1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.