New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Im in TN.. Looking to hopefully start a chapter up here eventually.. If anyone is interested u can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm in GA, very near to Stone Mountain. Got my Coug from Frank Jackson Lincoln/Mercury in Sandy Springs. I was in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN the other day and saw LOTS of Cougs. Here in Atlanta the Mustang to Cougar Ratio is about 30:1. In TN it was more like 1:1. And nearly every Coug I saw was red. Have yet to see a red Coug in my area.

~Jonathan Hale

·
Banned
390 Posts
yup im in kentucky and i got a laser red....
what is the seneco website??

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just got back home from Nopi Mini Nats in Pegion Forge and there were several cougas up there too........ :):):):) Who drives the Red one with Yellow graphics????? Its nice!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'll be glad to make a SE NECO site in flash.. in a couple minutes I made a small sample of what I could do. http://fxn.tripod.com/acritic.swf
The buttons don't work and it says "aCritic.net" (my site - still being constructed) but you can see an example of layout and even animation I could do for the site. It repeats and can get annoying.. but since it's just for show it doesn't matter. The sound isn't of a Coug either.. I needed somethin quick so I dug into my Midtown Madness 2 sounds. I wonder if anyone can guess correctly what kinda car the sound is of..?
Let me know what ya think. Flash works real well in situations like this.

~Jonathan Hale

2001 Mercury Cougar C2
...French Blue
...Full Razzi Ground Effects Body Kit
...Hopefully a Kaminari Hood with Carbon Fiber Insert Soon

http://fxn.tripod.com/halescougarc2.jpg (Razzi took the pics for me and put a Visteon Hood Scoop on my car for the pics, gonna take my own after the next mod)

G

·
thats cool man, im no web guru or anything so you may have a better chance at it than me, if u need any help, just hit me up or sumfin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.