New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frankie they are still totally for sale. No offers or anything. Well 2 but only 1 is from the forums and he said spring time. PM me if you have an ?s etc. If you are interested still please get back to me ASAP, i just sent out payment for my 18s and need the money to pay the parents back lol.

Hope your holidays were good. Im at Muskingum right now, also if you want, we can put them on in the spring or I can bring um back after Winter break etc. If you still want them get at me. Thanks bro

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hrmmmmm Ima see if I can scrape up some money, I am dumping near 4 grand into painting, shaving, and molding next month so I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bro, I feel that, I m dumping a lot this spring into shaving but no molding so I feel it. I found a nice body shop in Cleveland my bro back home is getting his work done really cheap at. Let me know if you want details.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I posted pics of my rims for you since your pics are dark so it's hard to tell what they look like. This will at least give them a better idea of the general look of the rims (just a different color).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts