New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be selling my cougar cause I cant afford it and the insurance plus a house right now. House is more important so cougar has to go.

Here are the parts I am selling..plus I need stock parts to replace them.

Kaminari Hood- full fiberglass- there is a crack going in between where the hood and latch meets, its easy to fix with fiberglass and some sanding. Silver frost

Drift rear in primer.

Aerogear Extreme Front-silver frost-bottom lip has some spider cracks in paint, no physical damage to fiberglass though.

Millenium Sides brand new in primer

Racing seats- Ractive- blue/black-comes with custom made brackets from RacerX

Injen Intake- used for about 5000 miles

Tail light covers-silver frost- needs repainted cause of bad paint job

2 guage pillar pod black no gauges...i also have 2 silver frost painted front pillars.

Thanks Jason

I also need almost the whole stock interior, the stock antenna, the trunk interior, stock grill, stock plastic engine cover, windshield washer fluid tank and lines.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Damn dude sorry to see your Cougar go I liked that car alot are you selling the rims too?
sorry to see it go man

·
Registered
674 Posts
gasp......so does this mean we wolnt be gutting your precats and optimizing your LIM? Nuts I was looking foreward to that. How much you think you'll let the hood go for?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Dude, do you have the non cup-spiller with armrest center console? If you do i'll trade you, paying shipping for both directions, including a few bucks for your trouble. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I thought only the 01-02's had the good cup holder? If this is not so, I could go for 2nd dibs on the trade/sale.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
No, they realized the cupspiller was a problem very quickly and started putting the non cup-spillers in the 2000's. I desperately need it for 2 mods for the winter, so i won't back out. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its non cup spiller but doesnt have an armrest, its also painted besides the cupholder if thats a problem

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will sell the rims and tires if I can find a stock set for cheap or I could trade plus a little money.

sorry John about not doing the mods, but we can do it to the next car I get :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD:
Millenium sides
Drift Rear
Tail Light covers
Pillar Pod

still have
Extreme front
Rims and tires

pending
kaminari hood
racing seats
injen intake

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I don't remember what rims you have, but depending upon that if you need stock rims, I'd be all about trading if JohnnyRed isn't getting them. I pretty much have stock everything (in silver) so if you need something let me know. Cincy isn't that far of a drive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts