New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll...

I just put my 99' up for sale. Its on carsoup.com. Looking for $4,500 out of her. It has 102,372 miles. In very good shape, just installed an new built auto trans 2 months ago. Long list of mods including BAT springs, ST 2000 rear brace, NEw Struts, NEw Flywheel, New Starter, New Alt, NEw Speakers, headers, Truebends w magnaflow, cold air intake, 2 sets of wheels with tires and under 5k miles on each set, MSD plug wires, x-cal 2 with programming by DB performance (Ford specialst featured in muscle mustang and fast fords 3 times) Great car, routinely take on long distance trips to SD but bough a new Jag and I need garage space so this one has to go..... I also have svt heads (900), svt cams (225) etc for extra $$$ Drop me a line as I do not want to post in for sale, shipping large items is a pain.

If interested copy n paste this link... Lots of pics

gold ash 1999 Mercury Cougar Sport w M (Car/Truck) located in the Minneapolis - St. Paul area.

Will take a reasonable offer....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Man....Anyone know someone looking? I will deal a little bit I need space too many cars here!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Thanks Man....Anyone know someone looking? I will deal a little bit I need space too many cars here!
I found that funny. :rofl: Next time I see her, that is the first thing I am going to say.

I wouldn't mind buying it for a winter car, but I lack the money now that I bought the new SVT. :(

Good luck!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price dropped to 4000.00 obo. Only 1 set of wheels included tho, not the black ones pictured....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey All,

Price now dropped to $3,800 B/o. I need this car gone monday when I get me new ride.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey All,

Sold the Coug nice guy out in Hector, MN. I referred him to this site so you should see him soon. I still have heads available newly remaned and modified SVT units (800), rims and tires (525), and SVT cams (100) and an SVT manual trans (100). Looking to deal on this stuff as I have no use for it, I'll deliver in MN and western WI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts